Aim and Scope
Karpagam JCS (KJCS) aimed to publish research articles on theoretical aspects of information, computation techniques for their implementation and application in computer science.
It provides a platform for Academicians, Research Scholars and Students of all the disciplines of computer science including various inter-disciplinary aspects to publish their research work.
Karpagam JCS employs a paperless, electronic submission and evaluation system to promote a rapid turnaround in the peer review process. The articles received will be stringently scrutinized by a team of experts followed by plagiarism verification through Turnitin Software and Linguistic correction will be published.
Karpagam JCS journal also pursues clearly written survey and review articles from experts in the field, to promote perceptive understanding of the state-of-the-art and application trends.
Karpagam JCS welcomes submissions from a wide range of topics including, but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Animation
- Distributed, Parallel, and Cluster Computing
- Data Mining and Date Warehousing
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Intelligent Agents
- Mobile Computing
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Soft Computing
- Software Engineering
- Neural and Evolutionary Computing
- Cryptography and Security
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cloud Computing
- Biometrics and Computer Forensics
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Mathematical Analysis
- Statistical Computation
- Game Theory